After more than 20 years of practicing family law, we know how important it is to create an environment of trust for those who face family changes. As our client, you will work directly with our attorneys — never a paralegal or assistant — and we will take time to listen, understand your situation, and then focus on achieving the outcome you desire. Our goal is to make the process as easy, transparent, and stress-free as possible.
When you walk through the door of the C. Wittwer Law Office, Ltd. you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having an attorney who understands your perspective and your goals, and who will work relentlessly to attain a positive resolution for you.
We offer free 30 minute consultations during which time we can determine if we are the right people to assist in meeting your needs.
Cara A. Wittwer
Rebecca S. Wanous
- Custody and parenting time
- Child Support, including basic support, childcare support, and dependent medical support
- Spousal Support (aka Maintenance or Alimony)
- Property valuation and property division
- Pre-marital and non-marital property determinations
- Asset and debt valuations and divisions
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Paternity and related issues
- Third party custody
- Grandparent visitation
- Step-parent adoptions
- Post-decree issues and modifications.
Resources We Use
Resources most frequently used to assist in the successful resolution of these issues prior to litigation, depends on the complexity of the issue and may include:
- Early neutral evaluations
- Special magistrates